An impactful (not for profit) ecosystem of complementary, independent technology driven ventures with shared visions and values.
Tech Ventures Clusters
"Techventures" is an impactful ecosystem of independent, complementary technology driven ventures that have a shared purpose and values.
Our members are building together a new, holistic form of collaboration that is sustainable, scalable and agile. We are convinced that a small and well-thought-out group of involved ventures can change the world positively. Finally, we believe that this will be necessary in the future to grow in a sustainable way.
A global bottom-up network of clusters and remote accelerator programs focused on collaboration and sharing between ventures, mentors and experts. Together we accelerate the impact!
An ecosystems framework can help organizations in many ways besides creating systemic change, including:
• Imparting a deeper understanding of an organization’s theory of change by making the environmental conditions and relationships on which the organization depends more visible, possibly leading to a revision of that theory.
• Mapping the resource flows into and within the ecosystem, revealing constraints, bottlenecks, and underused sources, perhaps suggesting alternative resource strategies for the organization.
• Identifying new operating partnerships, perhaps with complementary organizations, that fall short of systemic change but that promise to enhance the impact by increasing the coordination of otherwise independent players.
• Determining the minimum critical environmental conditions required for an organization’s operating model to be a success and using that information to guide the organization's efforts to take the model into new areas.
• Developing different operating models for different ecosystems, or a more robust operating model that works in a variety of different ecosystems.
Of course, looking at society and organizations in terms of ecosystems has its limits. Nevertheless, we believe that much can be learned by using this idea to illuminate the dynamic, interconnected, and complex character of the environments in which organizations work.
Building partnership models which are long lasting, scalable and transformative, and which create shared value will be key. The rapid transformation heralded by the Fourth Industrial Revolution will affect economic, social, environmental, cultural and political life more widely, demanding new ways of working together. Already, traditional boundaries between the sectors have become blurred, with a less direct role for governments and a wider governance role for organizations and civil society. In the context of global instability and economic transformation, there are new opportunities and new responsibilities for each sector and, increasingly, a shared set of interests in achieving the kind of world envisaged in the UN’s Global Goals, not least in Sustainable Development Goal 17 which is about creating partnerships for the Goals.
Accredited & endorsed UBI Global
Techventures is accredited and endorsed by UBI global, the international community active in +90 countries with +1200 business incubators and accelerator members. Where we share and learn from others. We quickly adapt and evaluate on new trends, reports, and insights provided by UBI global. This results in a more future proof Techventures ecosystem and network.
For contacting us, we will answer your message as soon as possible.
P.S. In the meanwhile you can always follow-us on one of your favorite channels to stay up to date.